Class/Race:Druid/Night Elf
Main Specialization: Balance
Off Specialization: Guardian(tank)
Professions: Enchant/Leather working
Current Server: Eldre'Thalas
Current Guild: Twilight of Dragons
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Calmness/simple
Alternate characters: Lightsword Magmadragon

When listing any alternate character you currently play, only list those that you are actually currently playing. (We do not care about getting a list of all 9 of your alts. If you provide that, it will only anger the application gods. We simply want to be able to contact you in-game.)

Application Questions

Q: In a short paragraph, tell us about yourself. Include things like age, occupation, and how you fill your time outside of playing WoW. Include any other pertinent information that will be helpful in processing your application.
A: Simply put free going and almost free all the time.
I'm reapplying because i heard you guys were in need of players again My schedule has finally freed up to the point of hardcore raiding again.

Q: How long have you been on Eldre’Thalas? Is your reputation in good standing?
A: since 2 months before vanilla (all my wow life)

Q: What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave those guilds?
A:
Eternity matters : Left because not good enough raiding.

To The Grave: Left because they acted good but could not full fill.

Freelance: They left server and turned in to bad not wanting to do things right players.

Free At Last: Lack of GL Working to fill raids.

Twilight Of Dragons: My aunts guild/alt holder guild left due to not so great casual raiding.

Nexus: Drama because people thought people were banding against each other ultimately failing raids.

Impudence: LEft due to not being able to raid full time wit you guys and my schedule became even more strict and hard to play wow with.

Q: If accepted, what role do you see yourself playing in our guild?
A: Any one i can fill Tank/Dps/ or even healer Flexible with all specs just about.

Q: What do you expect from your time in Impudence? What can you provide the guild in return?
A:A competent player and time other then raids.

Q: What raid experience do you have? Include any experience you have in current Cataclysm raid content. If you have no experience raiding in Cataclysm, please explain how you plan on bringing yourself up to speed in terms of both raid knowledge and skill.
A: 6/6 H MSV 4/6 H HoF 4/4 N ToES 3/12 N ToT. I do research on fights i dont know befor raids. and when bored.

Q: Many individuals that play wow have multiple alternate characters that they like to play. In joining Impudence, there will be times where you will be asked to play one character almost exclusively. Will focusing on one character at the expense of others be a problem for you?
A: No I will Gladly focus on one character to fill a need.

Q: Impudence keeps a relatively strict raid schedule. Our main raid team currently raids at 8PM server on Tuesday and Thursday nights but if you are invited to raid, specific raid times may differ. If accepted, will you be able to reasonably commit to our schedule and notify us in advance of any tardiness or absence? Explain why or why not.

Ano commentf im not able to make a day i will post and make sure atleast 3 other raiders know i wont be available.Should be relatively little issue with attendance if any.

Q: How did you hear of our guild? Do you have any friends who are already full members or do you know any members that could vouch for your application to Impudence?
A: Notice all the trade chat spam for players for raids, and pay attention to Wowprogress. Also heard from Harmony Druid from apotheosis.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Impudence> Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum